Year in Review, 2017!
As you consider your End of Year Donations this year,
think of all that PCC worked to accomplish, just
this past year alone. We:
- Improved PCC’s bike crash analysis, with help from USC Public Health;
- Advanced H.3615 again through the state legislature;
- Served as the first ever voice for biking and walking in state Road Safety Assessments;
- Facilitated the SC Livable Communities Alliance (SCLCA) in achieving an SCDOT Multimodal Advisory Committee;
- Added capacity to the SCLCA state Multimodal policy campaign, with a new grant;
- Co-hosted the SC Mayors Bike & Walk Summit, May 4, 2017, with the SC Safe Routes to School Resource Center and Palmetto Conservation Foundation, and we helped HHI bring the Southeast Biking Symposium to you!
Please Donate Today,
for a safer, healthier, more livable,
and economically viable South Carolina.