Action Center – Join the movement!
→ Recent PCC Action Alerts
- Hands Free Action Alert (5/17/23)
- PCC launches Hands Free campaign! (3/14/23)
- H.3121 needs co-sponsors today! (3/9/23)
- Help Advance Trails in SC! (2/8/2023)
- Urge support for Hands Free co-sponsors! (1/18/2023)
- Public Input on the Statewide Freight Plan! (10/6/2022)
- Help Save the USDOT Equity Action Plan! (7/19/2022)
→ Sign Up for Our Email Updates
→ Contact Your Legislators
Send a message to your S.C. legislators today! Not sure who your U.S. or S.C. Senators and Representatives are? Use this tool to find yours.
→ Apply to the Livable Streets Academy
The SCLCA is a coalition that successfully advocated for a state complete streets, or multimodal, policy from the SCDOT in 2021. We are state and local organizations, businesses, and now 25 Mayors statewide. PCC and partners now work at the local level to assist in implementing the policy equitably across all SC regions, and with better citizen engagement, through our SC Livable Streets Academy. Enter that link to apply for training.