Action Center – Join the movement!
→ Recent PCC Action Alerts
- Help Save the USDOT Equity Action Plan! (7/19/2022)
- Vote yes for S.908! (5/4/2022)
- Let's Make SC Hands Free! (4/27/2022)
- H.3120, Vote Yes! (4/4/2022)
- H.3120 needs a Committee Vote! (2/14/2022)
- S.908 and vehicle design (1/27/2022)
- Contact your Senator before 1pm tomorrow (Wed, 1/26) to urge support of S.248! (1/25/2022)
- Help advance S.248, the Hands Free bill! (1/7/2022)
→ Sign Up for Our Email Updates
→ Contact Your Legislators
→ Apply to the Livable Streets Academy
The SCLCA is a coalition that successfully advocated for a state complete streets, or multimodal, policy from the SCDOT in 2021. We are state and local organizations, businesses, and now 25 Mayors statewide. PCC and partners now work at the local level to assist in implementing the policy equitably across all SC regions, and with better citizen engagement, through our SC Livable Streets Academy. Enter that link to apply for training.