The results are in and we are pleased to announce the new Palmetto Cycling Coalition Board of Directors!
This year, Jim Young (Greenville), Mark Greenslit (Summerville), Tim Woolford (Myrtle Beach) and Andrew Meeker (Greenville) have unfortunately stepped down, but as we say goodbye to those leaving, we are excited to welcome some new faces for the 2013-2015 term. Read below for a breakdown of our current Board of Directors.
The current regional board members are:
- Brooks Keys, Greenville, returning
- Pamela Wood Browne, Greenville, new
- Sally Nicholson, Greenville, midterm
- Jim Cox, Greenwood, midterm
- Tom Lex, Aiken, returning
- Curt Rone, Columbia, new
- Valerie Marcil, Columbia, new
- Jim Nicholson, Bluffton, new
- Jack Walker, Myrtle Beach, new
- Katie Zimmerman, Charleston, new
- Sandra Fowler, Charleston, returning
The current general board members (elected by our Board of Directors) are:
- Amy Ryberg-Doyle, Greenville, new
- Darren Hardin, Greenville, midterm
- John Darrohn, Columbia, new
- Maureen Sevigny, Sumter, midterm
- Wendell Davis, Orangeburg, midterm
- Lenny Greene, Charleston, new
Frank Babel (Hilton Head) and Will Haltiwanger (Columbia) will continue serving the Palmetto Cycling Coalition as ex officio members, and Board President Paul LeFrancois holds an at-large position. If you have any questions about our Board or the elections, please contact Amy or Paul.